Welcome to Alanbrooke Community Primary School
We hope it gives you a snap shot of what we are about and that you find the information useful. Please contact us if you have any questions about our school.
Welcome to our school website.
We hope it gives you a snap shot of what we are about and that you find the information useful. Please contact us if you have any questions about school.
“Nurturing Successful Learners to Achieve”
Alanbrooke Primary School is a safe, caring and stimulating learning environment which supports the needs of Service families and which celebrates and values the achievement of every child. We are committed to the academic, personal, social, moral and emotional development of all our pupils. In working closely with pupils, parents and the wider military and civilian communities, our staffing team encourages children to develop into confident, and independent young people with a strong sense of belonging and high expectations. We encourage our pupils to think and grow in confidence outside of the military community environment. We aim to enable motivated learners who live active lifestyles and have self-belief to achieve their full potential.
Seven identified learner values:
- Resilience/ self-belief
Standards achieved by children:
- To enable all children to enjoy school life, achieve their highest standards in all areas of development and make outstanding progress in relation to their prior attainment
- To allow children to develop into active, confident and resilient members of the wider community
Quality of Education Provided by Alanbrooke:
- Provide all children with learning experiences of high quality by identifying clear learning outcomes, using effective teaching styles and methods and suitable resources, all well matched to their differing needs.
- To ensure that the children are fully involved in a relevant, vibrant and broad curriculum and have the opportunity to develop skills and ideas that engage them fully.
- To enable children to set themselves high standards, take pride in their work and strive towards achievement.
- To enable children to be confident, self-motivated leaders and take advantage of opportunities to develop their own learning.
- To provide a lively, stimulating and well organised environment for learning in which staff and children work co-operatively towards independence.
- To ensure that children acquire the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to adopt an active, healthy, safe and fulfilling lifestyle.
- To create a happy, relaxed and stimulating atmosphere in which each child can develop positive and co-operative relationships, tolerance, understanding and respect for others.
- To prepare the children for the challenges of the wider community and build the resilience in them required to thrive and lead.
- To involve parents and other stakeholders in school life to ensure that all aspects of children’s progress are fully inclusive, shared and supported.
Leadership and Management:
- To provide clear leadership and effective management at all levels which takes the school forward in its chosen direction.
- To make effective use of the school’s resources in order to achieve the best possible learning outcomes.